Compare Flooring Types and Installation Quotes
Alternatively call us on 081 383 7591
The Benefits of Wooden and Vinyl Floors
Both wooden flooring and vinyl flooring offer a warm and welcoming feel to your home. Idealy suited to the living and sleeping areas of your home, these flooring products offer the best mix of comfort, class, versatility and ease of use. Unlike a carpet, spilled food and drink are easily cleaned. Unlike tiles, wood and vinyl flooring doesn’t get too cold, so you can walk around barefoot without a worry. There’s nothing quite like the look of wood on your floors to bring you closer to the comfortable feeling that only nature can provide.
Are You A Flooring Company?
Is Wooden Flooring Right For You?
What about Vinyl Flooring then?
Why Complete our form?
We had been talking for a while about redoing the floors of our house. We had really dark tiles in, and it just always felt like we were in a basement, cold and dark. I couldn’t have been more impressed with the service I got from Flooring Quotes. We got some excellent advice on which option to go for, and ended up agreeing that wooden floors were the way to go for us. The price was less than we thought it might be too. Now that cold feeling is gone, my kids can play on the wooden floors for hours, and the house feels so much lighter and classier.Lucile Gladstone
What a marvelous concept this is. The whole thing was just so easy and it was refreshing to get such good service. The new floors look great!Sizakele Mhlongo
Why Flooring Quotes?
- Flooring Quotes offers you a completely free service. Hassle free, obligation free, and at no cost to you.
- We work with tried and trusted professionals in your area.
- We get back to you quickly with quotes.
- If you don’t like the quotes, no further action is required, just walk away.
- We do not provide your details to any third parties other than a maximum of 4 of our professional service providers, for the sole purpose of providing you with quotes.